You will be expected to demonstrate:
- An understanding of the Big Lottery Fund’s mission and values
- A strong track record of strategic decision making, a clear understanding of the Northern Ireland political and social contexts
- Demonstrable public speaking
- Presentation and media handling skills
- A good understanding of the issues the Big Lottery Fund will face in Northern Ireland.
The time commitment is expected to be in the region of up to 2 days per month. Successful applicants will receive an annual fixed payment of £5232. Legitimate expenses incurred on Big Lottery Fund business, including travel and subsistence costs, will be paid in line with our policies.
The deadline for receipt of applications is 12 noon on Friday 17 July 2015.
- Application forms received after this time and date will not be considered
- Interviews will be held on Wednesday 12 and Thursday 13 August 2015
- Successful applicants will be required to formally take up their posts by 1 November 2015.
To apply please refer to the following documents: