CIH is currently recruiting to fill a number of vacant places on its Northern Ireland Board. As a board member, your role will be to:
- ensure the development, effective implementation and monitoring of the CIH Northern Ireland Board’s business plan which is consistent with the overall aims and objectives of the CIH corporate plan
- develop and review CIH strategy in relation to media relations, influencing and matters of professional practice and development including the arrangement of training, seminars, other events, membership promotion/communication and a programme of activities for members, and
- consider and make recommendations to Governing Board or its boards on any aspect of the board’s business which has implications for UK policy.
To be effective, the Northern Ireland Board needs members with a range of experience, skills and expertise. At this time, we would particularly welcome applicants with knowledge and understanding of:
- social housing
- public affairs, and
- housing in the Republic of Ireland.
How to apply
To apply you should submit:
- a personal statement highlighting relevant skills and experience (no more than one page)
- a curriculum vitae, and
- the completed monitoring form.
Applications should sent by email to Mary Aluko, company secretary and head of governance at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note in the subject line of your email ‘Northern Ireland Board applicant’.
The deadline for the receipt of applications is Friday 5 August 2016.
If you have any questions about the application process, please telephone Mary Aluko on 024 7685 1700.