The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs is seeking to appoint 4 members to the College of Agriculture, Food and Rural Enterprise (CAFRE) College Advisory Group to represent the following sectors:
- Red Meat
- Agri-food Business Development
The CAFRE College Advisory Group provides advice at a strategic and operational level to the CAFRE Management Team.
- Remuneration: daily remuneration of £220, appropriate care of dependants (including childcare costs) and travel expenses will be paid.
- Period of appointment and commencement date: these are 3 year appointments starting from 1st January 2017
- Time commitment: the Group meets up to 6 times per year for full days at various CAFRE locations.
- Regulated by CPA NI: No
- Closing date: the closing date for applications is 4.00 pm on Friday 04 November 2016.
For more information go to www.daera-ni.gov.uk/cafrecag