The Department of Health is seeking to appoint one (1) Non-Executive Medical Member and (1) Non-Executive Lay Member to the Northern Ireland Medical and Dental Training Agency (NIMDTA).
NIMDTA is responsible for funding, managing and supporting Postgraduate Medical and Dental Education Training within Northern Ireland. It provides a range of services for those engaged in the delivery of Postgraduate Medical and Dental Education and Training.
- Remuneration: £2,981 per annum
- Period of appointment and commencement date: the term of appointment is four years commencing on 01 April 2017.
- Time commitment: 20 days per annum.
- Regulated by CPA NI – Yes
- Closing date: noon on Thursday 03 November 2016
You can find out more information, including how to apply, at the link below: