Change Lives One Meeting at a Time!
Nexus NI is a voluntary organisation with impact, committed to supporting those who have been affected by sexual violence, promoting sexual health and education and supporting professionals through training. We have more than 30 years’ experience in our field and our services are delivered across Northern Ireland.
We have a voluntary Board of Directors who have two main roles; Supporting and scrutinising the CEO on the basis of the Good Corporate Governance and assisting in the formulating of strategy to achieve Nexus NI’s objectives.
We are looking for people who have expertise / experience in:
- Counselling / Psychotherapy
- PR / Marketing Communications
- Accountancy/ Finance
- Property/Estate Management
- Digital Media
Individuals are asked to commit the time necessary to responsibly fulfill their commitment to Nexus NI. The board meetings occur bi-monthly, with some committee meetings across the year.
As a board member of Nexus NI you have the opportunity to do the following:
- Help to steer the strategic direction of a charity with over 30 years’ experience within its field
- Avail of personal and professional development opportunities during your tenure
- Develop within the board into office bearer roles
- Have an impact in the lives of those who have been affected by sexual violence
- Opportunity to develop further professional networks
This is a voluntary position and the initial appointment would be for a period of 3 years. If you would be interested in learning more about these opportunities please view our website at www.nexusni.org or contact our Chief Executive Cara on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications Monday 23rd January 2017 at 12noon.