The Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment wishes to appoint two suitably qualified applicants to sit on the Board of An Post.
Applicants must have experience at a senior level in a large, complex organisation in one of the following:
Business Development Experience
- Significant operational experience in retail banking and/or
- Experience in assessing business opportunities and potential acquisitions, particularly in the banking and retail sectors; and/or
- Experience of business development and product innovation in a similar large scale commercial organisation; and/or
- Experience in comparable industries such as: logistics/transportation, retail, financial services, telecommunications.
Organisational Transformation Experience
- Experience in design and delivery of major transformation programmes with a significant organisational restructuring aspect; and/or
- Experience of leading a large, distributed organisation through a period of significant transformation.
- Experience in organisational transformation in a unionised environment
CLOSING DATE 16TH JANUARY 2017
Further details of the Board and its vacancies are available in the Information Booklet below.
Appointment to be made by
- Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment
Location of Board Meetings