Ireland’s regional body for shared ownership and a specialist registered housing association which has been operating successfully for over 38 years right at the leading edge of affordable housing policy. The organisation manages a stock of more than 8,000 properties and is currently committed to purchasing some £250m in property on behalf of at least 2,100 additional households before 2019. To support this activity they are seeking to maximise private sector funding to supplement and deliver greatest value from our government funding.
We are looking to co-opt non-executive Board members with independence of mind, strong communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to assimilate complex information and provide constructive challenge and fresh thinking.
- A proven track record of contributing successfully at Board level to the strategic direction of a complex organisation;
- A proven ability to work at a strategic level with stakeholders from different perspectives to agree a common approach and evaluate and monitor progress against agreed targets;
- Knowledge and understanding of the social/affordable housing environment and issues affecting the local housing market
To build a diverse team we are particularly interested in inviting applications from individuals with professional/technical skills and/or experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Communications/public affairs/strategic marketing
- Corporate governance
- Corporate banking/other regulated environment
- Information technology
- Management consultancy/change management
- Property development, valuation and/or management
Our Board meets approximately 7 times a year. The Board delegates certain responsibilities to its 2 committees. Committee meetings are held quarterly and Board Members usually also serve on one committee.
Request an application pack through our website
Packs can be made available in other formats and candidates who require assistance will be facilitated on request.
Closing date is 31st July 2017