Quotidian- Word on the Street Limited, is a not for profit company, limited by
guarantee. It is an innovative creative arts production company that aims to enhance civic space, civic experience and public discourse with literature, to benefit individuals and communities. For the purposes of peace, reconciliation, and equality. Our work is life-affirming and life-enhancing and celebrates literature as our richest shared cultural heritage.
The motivation for developing the project is to change the message. All our ideas will be developed so as to be sharable and replicable in other urban contexts.
‘’Poetry is not only dream and vision; it is the skeleton architecture of our lives. It lays the foundations for a future of change, a bridge across our fears of what has never been before.”
We are currently seeking to expand and diversify the skills-set and diversity of our Voluntary Management Board (2-3 people) . Voluntary Management Board Vacancies are as follows:
- Chair: a visionary person is needed to support the development of the company, developing networks, and to support the creative vision of the artistic director.
- Fundraising: a dedicated and energetic person is required to provide practical support with developing funding applications and reporting on outcomes.
- Tech/ Web Support: We need practical support to develop the infrastructure for a web presence to support the connectivity and visibility of the company and its work.
Additionally we need the following skills:
Book-keeping: We need practical support to maintain good records and develop systems for reporting of finances.
Safe-guarding: We need an experienced person to support the development of practice in relation to safe-guarding, and review and update of our policies and procedures. This person will also ideally be able to support us with being a Designated Officer for the company.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion are essential in our work with communities. Board members are essential in helping us remain aware, engaged and ensuring best practice as we move forward in developing the company.
To apply: Please send a CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th July 2018.
The cover letter should tell us
- What skills, experience and expertise you’d bring to the project?
- What your motivation for being involved with us, is? Why now?
- What opportunity you see for yourself by being involved with this project?
For an informal discussion, please contact Maria McManus at +447976930062