If you are interested, please return the Expression of Interest Form to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline of Sunday 30th September 2018.
Some information about Rainbow:
- We are a registered charity Founded in 1997 and a company limited by guarantee (NI51496)
- We operate from two sites; our animal centre in Eglinton Derry/Londonderry and our charity shop in the City Centre of Derry/Londonderry.
- We employ seven part-time staff and we are supported by a number of volunteers.
- We rely for income on fundraising activities, public donations and grant applications.
We are particularly interested in individuals who have skills or experience in any of the following areas:
- Animal Welfare
- Health & Safety
- Human Resources Management
- Volunteer Recruitment & Management
- Information Technology
- Retail, Business & Marketing
- Charity promotion and fundraising
- PR & Media
If you feel you have relevant skills and/or experience and could make a positive contribution to the work of the Board of Directors, please complete the Expression of Interest Form below and return it to the current Directors at email@example.com.
If you would like to discuss the Directors’ role, or would prefer the form sent to you in hard copy, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org