Do you want to make an IMPACT on the Public Sector in Northern Ireland?
Chairperson – Northern Ireland Audit Office Advisory Board
At the Northern Ireland Audit Office, we do work that really counts. By cultivating curiosity and championing professionalism, we enable our people to make a difference. As an independent body, we work in partnership with the public sector in Northern Ireland, to ensure that £20 billion of taxpayers’ money is spent properly.
The primary role of the Advisory Board Chairperson is to ensure that the Advisory Board effectively delivers on its role in providing objective and impartial advice to the Comptroller and Auditor General to assist him in the discharge of his functions. As the Chairperson, you will lead the Advisory Board and work in partnership with the Comptroller and Auditor General and the Senior Management Team. You will be a leader who has strong influencing, communication and change management skills. It is anticipated the post will require a time requirement in the region of 1 to 2 days per month.
How to apply:
- For more detailed information on the post and recruitment process click here
- You can download the outline specification by following the link NIAO Advisory Board Chairperson Specification
- The closing date for completed application forms is 3pm on Friday 26 October 2018.
- It is intended that interviews will take place mid-late November 2018.
- The Northern Ireland Audit Office is based at 106 University Street, Belfast and is an Equal Opportunities employer.
All applications for employment are considered strictly on the basis of merit.