Playing our Part
Regional Advisory Board Members – Northern Ireland
The Regional Advisory Board is a group of volunteers of all ages and from all walks of life which advises and supports the Trust’s management team in Northern Ireland across a full range of conservation and business activities.
Whilst candidates from a wide range of disciplines are welcomed, we are currently particularly interested in those who have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Conservation: Built Heritage including Architecture
- Cultural Heritage including Museums and Collections
- Digital and electronic interpretation
- Entrepreneurial and commercial development
- Gardens, planning, access and heritage
- Media and communications
- Tourism/Visitor attractions
- Training/Skills Development
To request an application form and find out more about this unique opportunity, please contact Valerie Newell on 028 9751 2342 or email Valerie.email@example.com
The closing date for receipt of completed applications is 12 noon, Friday 11 January 2019.
Registered charity number 205846.