Antrim Youth Information & Counselling Centre (AYICC) is recruiting a new Chairperson and several Board Members to help lead the charity as it enters an exciting period of change.
AYICC is a community organisation that aims to enhance the quality of people lives through a holistic approach to personal growth. The charity is developing a new strategy which will build on the work of its five staff as they deliver youth projects, counselling and training programmes to meet the needs of individuals, families and the community.
Our Trustees have a strong ethos of working collectively across the organisation’s Board, Staff and Volunteers and applications are open to all regardless of age, ethnic or sexual orientation. Those interested in serving as an AYICC Trustee must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Leadership skills
- A commitment to the work of AYICC
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Understanding of governance
- Change and project management
- Analytical skills
We are key to strengthen the Board’s collective portfolio of competencies in the following areas:
- Business leadership & strategy
- Change Management
- Communications and Engagement
- Human Resources.
Contact Jayne Murray firstname.lastname@example.org / 07718 912772 for a Trustee Recruitment Pack.
- To apply for the position of Chair or Board Member, please submit an up to date CV of not more than three A4 pages with a cover letter to Jayne Murray at email@example.com by 5pm, Friday 29 May 2020.