CLOSING DATE EXTENDED UNTIL 5:00PM TUESDAY 15TH MAY.
It is your responsibility to review all the information, make an informed decision and submit both the application and monitoring forms. Your application will not be considered unless both forms are submitted.
Criteria to apply:
- If you have a passion about our society and want to give something back and make a difference
- If you have not held a board position on a public-sector body
- If you have no/little experience on a third sector board/committee
- If you commit to attending and participating fully in all eight training sessions
- If you commit to giving all the time necessary to prepare for, attend and participate at board and committee meetings with your host board and with your board buddy
- If you can confirm that your employer (if you are employed) will support you to fully complete the programme
- If these values are a part of who you are
- Commitment | Passion | Motivation | Integrity | Honesty | Responsibility
Before you open up the forms:
The application form will need to be completed in one sitting, so you should prepare the below questions in advance of clicking on to complete and submit the application form. There is no time limit as long you keep your browser open. You cannot save and come back to it.
Questions you will need to think about before starting the application form:
- Why do you want to become a Boardroom Apprentice (in 400 words or less)
- Why do you want to be placed with each of your Board choices (in 100 words or less for each board)
- All other questions are yes/no or select from a drop down menu.
- Closing date is 12:00 noon Tuesday 15th May 2018. Late applications will not be considered.
- It is your responsibility to review all the information, make an informed decision and submit both the application and monitoring forms. Your application will not be considered unless both forms are submitted.
- Only successful and reserve applicants will be notified of the outcome. If you do not receive a response by 25th May 2018 you have not been selected. Due to the anticipated high numbers of applications, feedback on unsuccessful applications will not be provided.
(In the event the forms do not open when you click on the links below, check your pop up /advert blocker on your browser)
If you have any queries email Eileen Mullan to email@example.com