Craft NI is seeking to appoint a new Chairperson to its Board. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is passionate about the arts, understands the benefits they bring for the individual and the wider community, who is willing to undertake the responsibilities of a Chairperson and wants to help shape the future of contemporary craft in Northern Ireland.
The Chairperson will be instrumental in helping Craft NI in its mission “To build an integrated, entrepreneurial and vibrant contemporary crafts industry in Northern Ireland, actively supported by regional and local stakeholders, that contributes increasingly to the creative, cultural and economic life of Northern Ireland.
Applications are invited from members of the public who consider they possess the skills and experience necessary to join the Board of Eirgrid . Appointments may be made with regard to ensuring that there are at least two members on the Board with the relevant experience who are normally resident in Northern Ireland.
Applicants may apply under one or more of the following headings:
- Accounting/Finance Expertise
- Strategy/Policy Development in the Energy Sector
- Local Government Experience
- Stakeholder Engagement/Marketing/PR
Change Lives One Meeting at a Time!
Nexus NI is a voluntary organisation with impact, committed to supporting those who have been affected by sexual violence, promoting sexual health and education and supporting professionals through training. We have more than 30 years’ experience in our field and our services are delivered across Northern Ireland.
We have a voluntary Board of Directors who have two main roles; Supporting and scrutinising the CEO on the basis of the Good Corporate Governance and assisting in the formulating of strategy to achieve Nexus NI’s objectives.
We are looking for people who have expertise / experience in:
- Counselling / Psychotherapy
- PR / Marketing Communications
- Accountancy/ Finance
- Property/Estate Management
- Digital Media
Individuals are asked to commit the time necessary to responsibly fulfill their commitment to Nexus NI. The board meetings occur bi-monthly, with some committee meetings across the year.
As a board member of Nexus NI you have the opportunity to do the following:
- Help to steer the strategic direction of a charity with over 30 years’ experience within its field
- Avail of personal and professional development opportunities during your tenure
- Develop within the board into office bearer roles
- Have an impact in the lives of those who have been affected by sexual violence
- Opportunity to develop further professional networks
This is a voluntary position and the initial appointment would be for a period of 3 years. If you would be interested in learning more about these opportunities please view our website at www.nexusni.org or contact our Chief Executive Cara on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications Monday 23rd January 2017 at 12noon.
The First Minister and Deputy First Minister intend to appoint a new Chair and 8 Board Members to the Community Relations Council.
- Remuneration: The remuneration for the Board member positions will be £125 per day, up to a maximum of £3,000 per annum, plus travel and subsistence costs.
The remuneration for the Chair will be £8,200 per annum, plus travel and subsistence.
- Period of appointment and commencement date: Three year term with an expected commencement date of March 2017.
- Time commitment: General Board membership will require an average commitment of 1-2 days per month.The Chair will be required to carry out the role on an average of 3-4 days per month.
- Regulated by CPA NI: Yes
Closing date: the closing date for applications is 12 noon on 02 December 2016
You can find out more information including how to apply at the link below:
Age NI Enterprises Limited is a subsidiary company of Age NI, the leading charity for older people in Northern Ireland. Our vision is a world where everyone can love later life.
The role of Age NI Enterprises Board is pivotal to developing a commercial platform to support Age NI to improve later life for all older people.
We are looking for skilled and commercially experienced people to apply to be Non-Executive Directors of Age NI Enterprises Limited. We have identified the areas of expertise we are seeking, which will support the company on the next phase of its commercial journey.
We are seeking the following areas of expertise:
- Marketing & Business Development
- Social Enterprise
- Leadership & Strategic Planning
- IT/health care technology
We are also keen to hear from individuals who have other skills and expertise which could benefit the organisation.
To discuss the role and obtain a detailed information pack and application form, contact Cathryn Law on 028 9089 2626 or email email@example.com
The closing date for completed applications is Thursday 10 November 2016 at 4:00pm
Age NI Enterprises Ltd is committed to providing Equal Opportunities to everyone. 3 Lower Crescent, Belfast, BT7 1NR.