‘Closes 26th October’
We wish to recruit individuals to serve on Verbal’s Board of Directors
We invite an expression of interest from those individuals who have a background in the private, public or community/voluntary sectors and that have skills in one or more of the following areas:
- Strategic vision;
- Human Resources
- Digital Technology
- Health & Safety
- Knowledge of Core business
(Board Members are voluntary and therefore the position is not remunerated).
Overview of the organisation:
Verbal’s vision is a world where Every Story Matters.
- The organisation believes that storytelling is a transformational, leadership art, open to all, through which we translate values into action: engaging heart, head, and hands.
- Storytelling is accessible & participation based created from the experience of challenge, choice and outcome which we all have encountered.
- Everything Verbal does aims to give everyone regardless of ability, background or circumstances the opportunity and the means to; tell their story & listen to the stories of others.
For further information on our programmes and projects please go to: www.theverbal.co
- How to apply:
Please click on the line below for further information:
Overview of the Organisation (Verbal)
Expression of Interest (Verbal)
Alternatively please contact our Chair, Mark Moroney, as below:
• Email: Board@theverbal.co
• Tel: 028 7126 6946
Closing date for applications is: 2.00pm on Tuesday, 26th October 2021